Kazan State Medical University: Kazan State Medical University is located in the central section of the town Kazan. KSMU was established in 1814. This college is one of the most top most Medical Universities in Russia. From this university, hundreds of Indians have graduated in the past.
|Kazan State Medical University GLIMPSE
|50% in PCB
|Yes its Compulsary
|Duration of course
|Approved by NMC & WHO
|Medium of Education
Kazan State Medical University is located in the central section of the town Kazan. KSMU was established in 1814. This college is one of the most topmost Medical Universities in Russia. From this university, hundreds of Indians have graduated in the past.
It prepares awesome specialists in several fields of medicine. Among clinical colleges of the Russian Federation, Kazan State Medical University holds a sixteenth place.
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for pursuing Medicine in Kazan State Medical University
- The students needs to have accomplished his/her twelfth Standard from a reputed board and ought to have at least obtained 50% minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she should have achieved 17 years of age on or earlier than the December 31st of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Aspirants need to have cleared the NEET examination for admission to the MBBS route in any other country.
- No longer be struggling from any contagious disorder such as Aids, or tuberculosis, etc.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- 12 Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports by a recognized hospital