- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery is the full form of the Latin phrase—Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (MBBS). MBBS is a professional undergraduate medical degree offered by medical schools and universities in medicine and surgery. Medical schools and universities in medicine and surgery offer it.
- As the name implies, these are two distinct degrees to form the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of the MBBS course, including the internship, is five or six years.
- The MBBS program is for candidates who want to pursue their dream of becoming a doctor. A person who pursues an MBBS degree becomes a licensed physician. MBBS curriculum includes instruction in anatomy, pharmacology, pathology, community health and medicine, pediatrics, and surgery.
- The course for MBBS graduates can choose a specialization for further studies and practice. MBBS students can pursue careers in nephrology, cardiology, gynecology, anesthesiology, organ transplantation, endocrine, and general surgery.
What is NMC Approval?
The FMGE Screening Test has been introduced by the National Medical Commission, and applicants to Russia’s top medical schools should be aware of this. Indian students who received their medical degrees from foreign universities must pass the exam in order to work with the MCI/NMC on a temporary or permanent basis. To receive advantageous prospects for employment and practice in the Indian medical field, the approval is necessary.
Popular universities in the globe that have received endorsements from the NMC, WHO, and other renowned medical organizations are found in Russia. If a student meets the requirements, they can apply for admission to any university’s medical program. Below is a list of challenging NMC-approved universities in Russia where you can study medicine.
- First, Candidates must have completed class 10+2/higher secondary/pre-university qualifications in science subjects such as physics, chemistry, and zoology/botany. He should have also studied English as the main subject for their qualifying exam.
- Second, candidates must meet the age limit criteria, which requires them to be 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Third, There are additional eligibility requirements for MBBS as stated by the regulatory authorities, namely the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Entrance Exams for MBBS
Students seeking admission to the MBBS degree must take the Medical Entrance Examination at the national level, and their scores determine admission to medical colleges in India. The following are the most well-known MBBS entrance exams:
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
- JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research).
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences).
When looking for a place to study MBBS, Indian students have traditionally preferred Russia. With a 99.7% literacy rate, the nation leads the world. Russian universities are highest in the world, and the majority of them are in the top 100 medical schools worldwide.
Russian medical schools have world-class facilities and excellent medical education. In comparison to medical universities in other countries, MBBS fees in Russia are reasonable. Numerous medical students from throughout the world pick Russia each year, mostly for its MBBS, BDS, and other medical degrees.
The NMC, WHO, Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education, and other international medical organizations have all given their approval to Russian universities. Thousands of overseas students seek each year for admission to Russia’s NMC Recognized Medical Universities to pursue top-notch medical training.
Interesting Facts about Russia
Russia is the largest nation in the world by area, making up more than 11% of the planet’s surface. It has shared land borders with Kazakhstan, China, Ukraine, and other nations. It also has shared sea borders with Japan and the US. The Russian heritage is distinctive and well-liked, and because of its well-known medical education around the world, it is the greatest location to complete an MBBS abroad.
- The world’s biggest nation.
- It is the world’s largest forest country.
- Largest railroad in the world, the Trans-Siberian Railroad, in Russia.
- Deepest freshwater lake in the world is Lake Baikal, which is located in Siberia.
- The Tetris game originated in Russia.
- Siberia, which makes up 75 percent of Russia.
Top Reasons for Study MBBS in Russia
- Russia is the most competitive country for Indian doctors to study medicine abroad because there are so many top-tier doctors there. The top 11 reasons for Indian students to study medicine in Russia.
- Low tuition costs are a major factor in why most Indian applicants pick Russian universities. All international physicians may afford the MBBS in Russia Fees.
- No Admission Exam Needed – There is no requirement to take an entrance exam to study medicine in the nation. Academic performance and NEET Exam eligibility on criteria for admission.
- World-class instruction: Students from India have the opportunity to pursue a top-notch medical education at medical universities in Russia. Medical universities place a greater emphasis on practical knowledge than on theory.
Russian Medical universities
- Russian universities are among the top 100 institutions in the world according to rankings.
- The majority of Russian institutions provide a completely English-language curriculum to Indian students. Therefore, the news is favorable for Indian students who desire to study medicine in Russia.
- MBBS Degree That Is Recognized Worldwide. Additionally, the WHO, the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education, and other prestigious medical organizations have approved these universities.
- Highly Qualified Faculty – The goal of the faculty at Russia’s best medical colleges is to provide medical candidates with excellent practical expertise.
- Accessibility of Indian Food – Indian cuisine in Russian universities, and there are numerous Indian restaurants close by.
- World-class infrastructure – Russian medical universities have state-of-the-art hospital equipment for hands-on learning. The universities also have a top-notch infrastructure and many amenities.
- There is a large Indian community in Russia, and each year thousands of Indian students seek to study medicine at prestigious Russian colleges. Students thus encounter an Indian community in national medical universities.
- Indian-inspired dorm with affordable access to all the facilities for applicants from India. All Russian medical schools that have been approved by the NMC provide Indian food as well. For medical students, separate rooms with furnishings, a mess, and other amenities are available.