|Davao del Sur, Philippines
|MBBS Course Duration
|Total fees Structure
|INR 20-25 lakhs
|Approved by NMC
|Approved by WHO
|Total Foreign Students
|Total Indian Students
There are plenty of opportunities available for a student after completing MBBS in the Philippines. Many students may wish to practice medicine or pursue a master’s in medicine in India, the USA, the UK, or other countries in Europe. The various opportunities for students after completing the MBBS Course in Georgia are :
- Pursue MS/MD in the Philippines
- Eligible to practice after clearing USMLE
- Pursue Post Graduate Courses in medicine in the USA
- Allowed for MCI Screening Test to practice in India
- Pursue MD/MS in India
- Qualified to appear in any International Medical Entrance Examination for further medical education
- Also, our expert will tell you the exact procedure to take admission to a top university in the Philippines for MBBS/MD/MS.
Davao Medical College expenses for International students are approximately up to 32,000 USD for 5.8 years of route duration. The whole training rate for this Philippines Medical university needs to be paid in equal US dollars. International college students searching to learn about MBBS overseas in a top-class scientific university are amazed at the inexpensive expenses to shape supplied at Davao scientific college.
The Davao Medical University Philippines expenses shape for MD are 5100 USD every year. The MD costs for DMSF can be paid in two instalments. The Davao Medical College training charges have to be paid earlier than the beginning of the semester at once to the University account.